Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Still Separated at Birth

In my first human-non human pairing, we've got tennis pro Jelena Jankovic, ranked 20 in the world, on the left and the robot from I, Robot on the right. Creepy, no?




Phillippe Cousteau (left) is the grandson of famed underwater explorer Jacques Cousteau. Lance Bass was going to be a cosmonaut. So they have a lot more in common than just frosted tips.





It's been a while since I had any toplessness on the blog, so I offer you actor Jason Statham (left) and Red Sox outfielder Gabe Kapler (right). I like both these guys -- Statham because he acts hard, whether we're talking Snatch, the Italian Job, or Crank, and Kapler because he plays hard, whether the Sox are springing with April promise or creeping toward a disappointing fall.





It's hard to believe how many separated at births I've done. Check out earlier volumes with these many helpful links.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Myself and David Wells.

DJS

September 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like how you used the common descriptive "hard" for Mssrs. Statham and Kapler. Gulp. I can only imagine.....

September 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheesh. Gabe is ripped. Doesn't show up as much under that baseball uniform.

September 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MORE SHIRTLESS STATHAM ON THE BLOG!!!!

October 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home