Friday, May 12, 2006

Separated at Birth IV: The Quest for Peace

New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg on the left and British Prime Minister Tony Blair on the right. Same British lips, same British ears. Has anyone ever seen these two in the same place at the same time? If no one leaves a comment saying yes, then I will just assume they are the same guy.





Boston media stalwart Emily Rooney is paired with Middlesex County (Mass.) district attorney Martha Coakley. It's an old picture of Rooney, I admit, but I'm trying to make an affirmative case here.







On the left is New York Times columnist and author Maureen Dowd. On the right is CNN Congressional correspondent Andrea Koppel (sorry for the fuzzy photo). Though they look alike, I've had an unrequited crush on only one of them.




And finally, I just can't get over how much celebrity interviewer Jiminy Glick looks like a fat, old Martin Short. Has anybody else noticed this remarkable resemblance?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are in love with a redhead ? I Dowd it.........

May 13, 2006  
Blogger NaturalBlog said...

She's a redhead? I Dowd it...

May 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'd like to get to the bottom of that mystery....

May 19, 2006  
Blogger Tom Leger said...

Dude, Glick and Martin Short don't look anything alike :)

May 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home