Tuesday, February 27, 2007

NaturalBlog News Update: Misc.

So I guess he's still alive.I would call it "manna from heaven" when Vanilla Ice raps about Turbo Tax software. I mean, I don't even really have to make a joke here. You can just take a look at the video for yourself. I wonder if the advice he dispenses is to sign over your royalties to Suge Knight while being dangled from a hotel balcony. (And if you like Vanilla Ice making fun of himself, don't forget to see someone else doing the ridiculing.


Greek life? I love Greek life. The Delta Zeta sorority at DePauw University in Indiana kicked out its uncool members after a campus survey suggested the sorority was seen as "socially awkward." It was just a coincidence that all the people who got the boot were fat or minority. From the national sorority's mission statement: "Providing an enduring sisterhood based on a heritage of core values, academic excellence, leadership development, and service to others. And no fat chicks."

Manny being Manny. Manny Ramirez has arrived at Red Sox spring training, about a week after the team asked players to report, but three days before the March 1 deadline mandated by the collective bargaining agreement. Only Manny Ramirez could be late and make it seem like he was early. I look forward to your 35 HRs and 120 RBIs, Manny.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home