Friday, September 21, 2007

Vegan skin

For a lot of guys, it was 1995 when they first fell in love with Alicia Silverstone, thanks to the great commercial success of Clueless. For me, it was 1993's The Crush. Never before (nor since) have I wanted to be Cary Elwes so much.

I caught part of Clueless on TV on Monday and wondered what Alicia was up to. Absent a cover shoot for Shape Magazine earlier this year (Mrs. N-B subscribes), I didn't really know what she was up to.

The answer came this week, when PETA unveiled Silverstone as a new spokeswoman. In this Internet ad she emerges naked from a pool to tell us she's a vegetarian. She's actually a vegan, but that's too hard a sell, even from a naked girl.

Nice production values there, but there's not a whole lot more skin shown than in 1993. Nudity? As if.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That, in some way, reminds me of the "Look at my striped shirt" website. "I'm Alicia Silverstone and I'm a vegetarian... it's so amazing!"

September 22, 2007  
Blogger Sebastian Dangerfield said...

I would donate to PETA were she to do full frontal.

September 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home