Thursday, December 13, 2007

Separated at Decider

It's another melding of my two signature series, Separated at Birth and You are the Decider. These were both passed along by readers.

Do you think the surging Mike Huckabee looks a little bit like Kevin Spacey? The Huck plays guitar, while Spacey sings, as he did in Darin. I say close enough to put it on my blog.


Why on earth does a guy taking as tough a line on immigration as Mitt Romney put a Che Guevera-inspired image on a t-shirt? What is going on here? Has the whole world gone mad? Yes.



Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In each case, I'll take the crooner and the dead guy.

December 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That dog for president in '08!

December 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God, you nailed it with Huckabee. I saw him on Fox Sunday, and he looks EXACTLY like Spacey in American Beauty.

Enjoy the holidays, and best of luck in '08.

December 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home