Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Separated at Birth returns

It's been a while since I examined the idea of genetic repeats, so I'm happy to again present the NaturalBlog staple Separated at Birth.

Here we have Spain's president Jose Zapatero, who was reelected earlier this month, and Rowan Atkinson, who you probably know as Mr. Bean. I don't know much about Pres. Zapatero, but I can only imagine he's a lovable but hapless leader who always finds himself in awkward situations.



On the left is the U.S. Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson. On the right is Boston University men's basketball coach Dennis Wolff. I was hoping to write this week about how Wolff had guided the BU Terriers to an NCAA tournament appearance, but now I have to settle for this entry instead.



You may have spent the last couple days wondering who disgraced former New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer reminded you of. My sister-in-law suggested Gollum. In the very first Separated at Birth, I said he looked like former Steelers Coach Bill Cowher. Later, I suggested Steely McBeam. Now, I let him stand alone (with only his brain), as he does on the latest cover of New York Magazine.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home