Friday, March 07, 2008

Casting call

For some reason, Mrs. N-B and I were discussing the other day whom we would want to play us in the movie version of our lives. The conversation went like this.

Me: I'm thinking Clooney.

Mrs. N-B: He is very handsome. But you look more like Matthew Broderick.

Me: Maybe Matt Damon. But under no circumstances should it be Ben Affleck. Under no circumstances.

Mrs. N-B: I think I'd want Catherine Zeta-Jones.

Me: Ok but no Michael Douglas for me. I'm serious. He's gross.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must agree w/ Mrs. N-B.

In similar conversations, I've often said I'd feel great if Sara Michelle Geller portrayed me, but unfortunately, it would be that Sabrina-the-Teenage-Witch girl. And it would definitely be a poorly watched show on Hallmark or Oxygen.

March 07, 2008  
Blogger Cedar said...

I once read a review of a Michael Douglas movie that said something like, "He can't even be bothered to take roles that require him to wash that grease out of his hair."

What about Carson Daly?

http://naturalbl0g.blogspot.com/2006/05/what-do-these-men-have-in-common.html

March 07, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three words: Middle School. Blossom.

March 07, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fred Savage

March 08, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rxkwzDave,

I just wanted to post a comment on your blog because, you know, you hit mine.

March 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home