Monday, May 12, 2008

Prepare to gladiate

Tonight, NBC brings back my favorite show from last season: American Gladiators. I'm unabashed in my love of this program, which helped the peacock weather the storm of the writers strike.

I would make one suggestion, though. I'd like less time spent delving into the challengers' motivations with mamby-pamby features and more time with them sparring against the gladiators.

Can you help me out with that, Titan?


That looks like a "yes" to me.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I demand more Hellga.

May 12, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the photo and immediately thought this was another "my 7th grade classmates used to say I looked liked..." post.

I know I get mistaken for TITAN all the time - figured you did too.

oguqdti

May 12, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He has less armpit hair than me.

May 12, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No one beats my boyfriend, Malibu:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VGDwScgb_Y0

May 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home