Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Separated at Birth

Longtime reader and regular blog commenter Biff Tannen has been suggesting for ages that I pair the chairman of the Federal Reserve Ben Bernanke (l.) and actor Jeffrey Tambor (r.) of Arrested Development fame. I'm finally relenting not only because they do resemble one another, but because she was kind enough to cut and copy the photos for me.



This one I came up with on my own when I saw news this week that Miami Heat coach Pat Riley (r.) was retiring. Have you ever seen Riley and NPR sports commentator Frank DeFord (l.) in the same place at the same time? I sure haven't.



When you see a gross white pony tail, are you looking at comedian George Carlin (l.) or New England furniture pitchman Eliot Tatelman (r.)? Tough to tell.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If only we could all be as amazing, attractive and astute as longtime reader and regular blog commenter Biff Tannen.

April 30, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this the 'nasty old men' posting?

April 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home