Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Separated at Birth: Sunglasses Edition

That's Stewart Copeland, the drummer from The Police, on the left and man-about-town Andy Dick on the right. I think Copeland looks vaguely like John Tesh, too, but I couldn't find a picture that showed the resemblance. I saw The Police a couple weeks back and they were great. It was my first open-air concert, believe it or not.



Making good on my goal to talk about the Olympics each day this week, please enjoy this picture of South Korean archery gold medalist Im Dong-hyun. He's paired with Erik Estrada from the Ponch days.




I saw on one of my news sites that Katie Holmes is looking more and more like her husband Tom Cruise. I'm not even sure which is which in these photos on the right. I cropped those pictures, but click that link above to see how skinny Katie has gotten. You'll also see her outie.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Isaac said...

A page designer at a paper I used to work at maintained a "gay doubles" folder. This file contained photos he found on the wire of people who appeared to be the gay double of someone at the paper or more famous. Yes there was one of me. The resemblances were scary on some...

August 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home