Friday, February 03, 2006

The Bump Watch Never Stops

I was willing to forgive Katie Holmes for this Tom Cruise business in part because she was so adorable from her days on Dawson's Creek and in part because of the gift she gave us The Gift. But now I'm afraid my goodwill has run out, because I just can't love a woman with an outie belly button. Sorry Katie, I'm no longer hoping you come to your senses and leave that guy.

And speaking of babies born to freaks, Britney Spears may be pregnant again. While shopping in Malibu, she reportedly grabbed her stomach and shouted "That's right, number two!" This is a typical case of the media jumping to conclusions. Britney was probably just saying that she had to poop.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Tom Leger said...

poop!

February 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agreed... poop!

February 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm more perplexed by the stretchy thing Katie is wearing under her shirt in that picture.

Isn't that awfully high-cut in the leg for a pregnant woman?

Maybe it's just me. But I didn't think maternity-clothing slut is the way she would probably want to portray herself.

February 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i must point out to natural blog that an outtie belly button is one of the side effects of being pregnant.

even if you're an 'innie,' you will eventually develop an 'outtie' as your stomach expands and the belly button is literally pushed forward.

so your fondness for katie h. will hopefully return when the outtie deflates back to an innie.

February 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw this photo online yesterday and thought to myself, "I would love naturalbl0g's perspective on this."

The thing that fascinates me the most is that this picture proves that Katie Holmes is actually pregnant, and it's not just a prosthetic that she's wearing.

That, and she has incredibly bad taste in undergarments.

February 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want my sweet little Joey Potter back!!

February 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not only does she have horrendous taste in undergarments, but those are some low-slung jeans for a preggers lady. I wonder if the unitard is L. Ron Hubbard-issue.

February 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one word- Venti.

February 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home