Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Fine for Senate!

Yesterday I pleaded for some ideas for this blog, and someone must've been listening. That someone must've been Fran Drescher, who tells New York magazine she wants to be the next U.S. Senator from New York.

That's right, the woman who played the Nanny Fine on TV (145 episodes, 1993-1999) now says, "I was thinking I’d take the next four years to lay some groundwork, but I’m throwing my hat in the ring."

I am coming out in support of the Drescher candidacy because it's the only logical step America can take after the Schwarzenegger governorship.

I don't know if New York Gov. David Paterson reads this blog, but hopefully he does and will heed my call: Please, please please appoint Fran Drescher to the Senate when Hillary Clinton resigns.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God help us all.

December 09, 2008  
Blogger Lucie said...

After Bush, Ventura, and Palin, Fran seems downright overqualified.

December 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home