Thursday, March 12, 2009

I don't want what you're selling, pink dolphin

With all due respect to those who come before me, I need to write about the freaking pink dolphin that's been spotted in Lake Calcasieu in Louisiana.


First of all, I'll go on the record as saying I think this is a hoax. Second of all, if it's not a hoax, it's got to be part of a sinister dolphin plot that ends with domination of not just the sea but of land as well.

Move along, pink dolphin, or I'll do to you what Beat Ettlin did to that kangaroo in Garran, Australia.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jerry Zezima said...

Dolphins don't wear Air Jordans, nbalike. They wear Sea Jordans. Let's get that straight. I'm thinking the dolphin actually is a Mary Kay representative who is selling waterproof makeup. Or maybe it's on a book tour for its new autobiography, "A Porpoise Driven Life."

March 12, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen some pink elephants....

March 12, 2009  
Blogger Lucie said...

This dolphin is obviously doing a Swim for the Cure Susan G Komen fundraiser. Duh.

March 13, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home