Wednesday, March 04, 2009

How blonde is too blonde

My favorite of the almost-first daughters (though she might place second to the Gore girls), unemployed blogger Meghan McCain laments about her love life in her latest column for The Daily Beast.

"Of all the things people warned would happen post-election, no one ever said anything about how complicated dating would become," she writes. "Especially if your dad loses the election."

She also writes about finding pro-Obama stuff on the facebook pages of potential dates:
When I see this type of information I immediately start thinking: How liberal is this person? Do they know I am Republican spawn, against everything that this person believed in during the last election? How important is politics to this person? When I find my father’s face staring back at me on a potential date's Facebook page I am equally put off. I don’t want to see my father’s picture near any picture of a guy I am attracted to, especially if we haven’t even had dinner yet.
Suffice it to say, talking politics would be the last thing I'd want to do with Meghan McCain.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sadly, dennis kucinich is already married. maybe it's time for her to start thinking about a third-party candidate.

March 04, 2009  
Blogger NaturalBlog said...

Trouble is, Meghan McCain and I have a major difference. For her, it was something she was born into. For me, it was something that took a lot of soul searching. But we're as different as the day is long: She drinks Bud; I drink Miller.

March 04, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, how on earth did kucinich get that wife?

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/gallery/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/elizabeth-kucinich4.jpg

March 05, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps she was attracted to his veganism. I hate vegans, those crunchy showboaters.

March 05, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only like Meghans who spell it Megan.

March 05, 2009  
Blogger Lucie said...

Poor baby. The miserable life of an heiress.

March 06, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home