Tuesday, January 24, 2006

If I were on The Price is Right...


If I were on The Price is Right, I would have fulfilled a lifelong dream.

If I were on The Price is Right, I would probably be surprised at how small the set is.

If I were on The Price is Right, I would probably be surprised at how trashy Barker's Beauties are.

If I were on The Price is Right, I would definitely bid just $1 more than somebody else on Contestants Row, because that's the kinda guy I am.

If I were on The Price is Right, I would wish I did the household grocery shopping, so I'd be better equipped to play a pricing game.

If I were on The Price is Right, I would love to play The Matterhorn.

If I were on The Price is Right, I would hate to play Plinko.

If I were on The Price is Right, I would tell Bob he should be spayed or neutered.

If I were on The Price is Right, I would want to win a Brand New Car!

If I were on The Price is Right, I would probably win a bedroom set.

If I were on The Price is Right, I would spin the big wheel backwards.

If I were on The Price is Right, I would overthink the Showcase Showdown and probably bid just "One Dollar, Bob."

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found a good wedding band for the big day.

http://alwayshaha.ytmnd.com/

January 24, 2006  
Anonymous Kevin said...

This was a good one. Thanks for the meories, NB

January 24, 2011  
Anonymous Kevin said...

i.e. memories. Two comments!

January 24, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home