Monday, January 23, 2006

People I Like, Inexplicably, Vol. II

As promised, the continuing chronicle of people who entertain the NaturalBlog against all odds.

Burt Reynolds has a lot of stuff working against him. His mustache and hair are as different as black and white, and he's been known to get drunk at movie premiers and slap harmless entertainment reporters.

Yet I love him.

A reasonable person would call Smokey and the Bandit claptrap, but I say his on-screen rapport with Sally Field was Oscar-worthy. And the forgettable Evening Shade years? I can't get enough. (By the way, Marilu Henner, if you're reading and I suspect you are, you're too classy for this. Too classy.)

The NaturalBlog salutes you, Mr. Burt Reynolds. Just please don't hit me.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can you forget his guest appearance on "The Golden Girls?"

January 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forget Burt. Rodney Dangerfield is THE MAN!!!!

January 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home