Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I'm out of puns for my news roundup headlines

Quit fooling around and invent a flying car already. Goofy scientists say they're working on an invisibility cloak. You'll see a lot of Harry Potter jokes surrounding this, but I haven't yet seen anyone give credit to Gene Roddenberry.

He wasn't a jerk, but he played one in the movies. Paul Gleason, one of the great 'That guy' actors, has died. If you're like me, then you know him from The Breakfast Club, where he played the asshole principle. I intentionally misspelled principal, since his character was the "pal" of no one.

Does your face hurt? Because it's killing me. The Boston Herald says Ben Affleck has some bad headaches. They snapped some pictures of Ben going into a hospital, but the real headline here was the decal on the shirt he was wearing:

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mess with the bull, you get the horns. RIP Principal Vernon.

June 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like how the Affleck (AFLACK!)article identifies him as a director. Because what he really wants to do if direct, you know.

June 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

arg! typo in my comment! if = is. how embarrassing.

June 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home