Monday, September 11, 2006

Long Overdue Props, Vol. I

I can't believe I've blogged for almost a year without giving a shout out to the Motel Hi Ho, conveniently located on the Merritt Parkway in Fairfield, Conn.

Yes, you're reading that name correctly. It's actually called the Hi Ho, and it is the first recipient of my new occasional series "Long Overdue Props."

Sure, you're derided as the "filthiest, most run-down hotel ever," but I care not.

I couldn't find a picture, so instead I'll take this chance to say hi to my ho.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of lodging accommodations and ladies of the evening:

http://www.farringtoninn.com/

Funny how the proprietors failed to mention one of their biggest fan groups: working girls who lease rooms by the hour to consummate their deals....

September 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shakespeare has nothing on you, NB. Nothing.

September 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home