Tuesday, October 17, 2006

In the news this week

The balance shifts back Friday Nov. 3. They say married couples are now in the minority of households in the U.S. This is probably because Americans are lazy, and weddings, I've recently discovered, are a lot of work.

Wait -- Lou Piniella is Hispanic? Fox Sports fired Steve Lyons after the commentator allegedly made inappropriate racial remarks about Lou Piniella's Hispanic heritage. I put the allegedly in there because, even though the remarks were caught on tape, I'm still trying to figure out who, if anyone, should be offended. It pains me to report Tim McCarver still has a job, even though his grasp on reality grows more tenuous with each passing day. Go Mets.

And finally. This is gross, but you have to see it. Burger King gets in on the snakes fad.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of gross...how many 'all beef' patties do you think will be stacked on a Whopper in the year 2056?

October 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I threw up in my mouth a little.

October 17, 2006  
Blogger Cedar said...

haha! Gross and totally fakey looking.

October 17, 2006  
Blogger Cedar said...

oh, Cedar is me, Kristen. I registered a blogger account but haven't really done anything with it.

October 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home