Thursday, October 12, 2006

If I'm this good at predictions, why am I .419 against the spread?

I have said before that one of the many reasons I started this blog nearly a year ago was to make wild predictions that would later come true.

And when it comes to my sports predictions, I have been pretty close. I predicted the White Sox would miss the playoffs in April, called the emergence of curling on the national scene, and even foresaw the annual 12-5 upset in the NCAA tourney.

So why oh why am I so dismal in making my football picks each week? I went a staggering 3 for 14 last week. Worst part is -- it's not even my most futile effort this season. I was 2 for 16 in week one. What gives?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When will they invent Google Future?

October 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home