Thursday, October 12, 2006

If I'm this good at predictions, why am I .419 against the spread?

I have said before that one of the many reasons I started this blog nearly a year ago was to make wild predictions that would later come true.

And when it comes to my sports predictions, I have been pretty close. I predicted the White Sox would miss the playoffs in April, called the emergence of curling on the national scene, and even foresaw the annual 12-5 upset in the NCAA tourney.

So why oh why am I so dismal in making my football picks each week? I went a staggering 3 for 14 last week. Worst part is -- it's not even my most futile effort this season. I was 2 for 16 in week one. What gives?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous K-Don said...

When will they invent Google Future?

October 12, 2006  
Blogger sileru said...

Not to diminish the increased awareness of the sport, but "the emergence of curling on the national scene" almost sounds like an 0-5 NFL team winning this weekend as a "return to league dominance".

:)

October 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home