Wednesday, October 11, 2006

NaturalBlog News Update

The truth shall be your defense. Actress Sienna Miller has apologized for referring to Pittsburgh, where she's shooting a movie, as "Shittsburgh." Let me be the first to call on her to retract the apology, and amend her original statement with "... and the Steelers suck!"

I want one right meow. You may have heard that scientists claim to have come up with an allergy-free cat. It's called it the "Holy Grail" of the pet industry. Going price: $4,000. The scientists are still working on a way to make cats friendly.

NaturalBlog stock options now available. I read that Google will buy You Tube for $1.65 billion. You Tube has has 30 million monthly visitors, meaning Google is paying about $55 a user. According to my latest spy tracker report, I average 731 users a month. If my math is right, this site is worth $40,000. Make an offer.

And speaking of dough. Some guy has a quarter million dollar contract to play video games, his lack of a high school diploma notwithstanding. Says Tom Taylor: "Michael Jordan was born to play basketball. I feel like I was born to play video games." It seems Gary Larson waxed not ironic but prophetic, with this cartoon some 20 years ago.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the name of the Allegheny, Monongahela and Ohio ....

I DEMAND EQUAL TIME!


DJS

October 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My rents pasted that cartoon on my door when I was but a yoot. Fools that they were, no matter how many hours I put in to save the princess, I never had the commitment and innate talent to go pro. Hell, on my little screen my Mario vertical leap was only, like, two inches.

October 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you actually agree with Darby Conley about the nasty, unromantic nature of cats

http://www.comics.com/comics/getfuzzy/

October 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forget Grand Theft Auto, Smurfette got naked in Smurf Rescue in Gargamel's Castle for colecovision back in the day...

October 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home