Friday, January 05, 2007

Separated at Birth, No. 10

I was able to tear myself away from Samuel L. Jackson's Afro Samurai long enough to put together the latest edition of Separated at Birth.

Doesn't the judge from Saddam Hussein's trial look like Ben Kingsley? Kingsley should totally have dibs on this role in the movie version of the trial . I think Tony Shaloub will play Hussein.





This one is so obvious I can't believe I didn't come up with it years ago. But it didn't dawn on me until the funeral for Gerald Ford, when I glanced at the TV and thought "Why would they pick Ben Stein to deliver a eulogy?" But it wasn't Ben after all, it was Henry Kissinger. They're hardly distinguishable, at right.




I've thought for a long time that CNN's Iraq correspondent Arwa Damon was reminiscent of actress Chloe Sevigny, but I struggled to find a good pair of pictures. I kept finding photos that show Sevigny as a gussied up, whorish version of Damon, which I suppose isn't that far from the truth.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home