Thursday, December 28, 2006

It's about time

What a handsome guy
I blog in a brave new world, one in which my new MacBook takes my hand and gently guides me through the dense forest of the Internet.

I can't even explain how easy this thing is to use. It took 30 seconds to download my long dormant vacation pictures that had waited so patiently on my digital camera for a year or more. No more struggling against my computer knowledge that was state of the art in 1990 but has long fallen behind the times.

Bless you, Mac, you'd be perfect if you had a backspace key.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the ONLY way to view the DIAB video from SNL.

December 28, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love that it is the DIAB video. To enter the pantheon with S.o.a.P? A thought... could there be a pop culture mash up like those funny fake movie trailers? Like S.i.a.B. or D.o.a.P?

December 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home