Monday, April 02, 2007

Yahoo! asleep at the wheel

As regular readers know, one off the myriad reasons I look forward to baseball's opening day is the start of the fantasy baseball season. I'm pretty disappointed that Yahoo! has been unable to quench my winter-long fantasy baseball thirst. As of this writing, the site has yet to update with statistics from last night's game.

There is good news, though. The foul-up means I'm tied for first (and last) in each league. The joy of opening day -- I doubt I'll ever see this line-up again.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, but how you doin' in Fantasy NASCAR?

April 02, 2007  
Blogger Sebastian Dangerfield said...

um, hope you did not have Schill on any of your fantasy teams.....damnit, losses to KC are just not acceptable.

April 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home