Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Kevin Youkilis apparently engaged to Enza Sambataro

I'd known for a while that Red Sox first baseman Kevin Youkilis (.405 lifetime BA in the playoffs) was romantically linked to former Ben Affleck flame Enza Sambataro.

I didn't realize until today that the two are apparently engaged, at least according to a gossip column. Sure enough, this picture from the Herald does seem to show a diamond ring.

I hardly even recognized Enza from her time as the better half of "Benza." Gone is the overdone eyeshadow and gratuitous burberry. Presumably her bad driving record is still intact.

Every other time I've mentioned Kevenza on the NaturalBlog, I've gotten some hate-filled comments about Enza. I'm interested in what today's post will wrought.

P.S. If you're person whose name is Kevenza and you googled yourself again (7th item), welcome back.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, so it's not like Enza is Giselle, but she looks pretty good in that picture. And Youkilis is a troll. A TROLL, I say. How are they engaged?

October 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ain't saying she's a gold digger ... but she ain't messin' with no broke actors/car scions/baseball players.

October 23, 2007  
Blogger Sebastian Dangerfield said...

Youk looks like a bouncer at a Dorchester gay bar in this picture.

October 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enza to Kevin: "I love yoooooooou"

October 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know who BIFF TANNEN is, but THAT is a clever comment. Nice work.

xcqwxla

October 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When youks career is done. She'll be done with him!! She'll need MO' MONEY baby!!!

October 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home