Thursday, November 01, 2007

Who knew?

I got an e-mail the other day from "Rachel at Geico. I had once joked that the "good people at Geico" read my blog, and this proves it as fact.

She said she'd seen that I'd blogged about the cavemen before, and wanted to be sure I saw their new "masquerade party" adventure at Caveman's Crib. (Screen grab at right.)

On a related note, I caught the Caveman TV show on ABC a few weeks back, and I was shocked by the degree to which it didn't suck. I went in ready to hate it with all my heart, but the writing was great and there were enough small gags to keep it moving. I can't imagine the well of caveman humor is that deep, so tune in soon or not at all.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger nate said...

did geico write that review for you as well?

November 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how much did you get off your car insurance for this post? Just asking...

November 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home