Friday, February 15, 2008

Your long wait is over. NASCAR has returned

This has come up a couple of times, so it's not exactly breaking news, but I'm ready to publicly state that I am a fan of NASCAR.

Those who've known me for many years can probably remember a time when I'd make fun of NASCAR and its fans, but those days have passed me by faster than a Jeff Gordon qualifying run.

I started watching it last year, because a friend talked me into a fantasy league (naturally). This year, I'm up to three fantasy leagues, though I'm happy to report I have foregone a $100 entry fee in one of those leagues.

I'm pretty pumped for Sunday's Daytona 500, but not as pumped as this kid.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Doug Shugarts said...

You can take the palmetto out of the South ....

February 15, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THREE LEAGUES!?!?! The truth comes out!!!

ikbfrlbo

February 15, 2008  
Blogger nate said...

so if i read this right, you are playing 3 Nascar leagues, but only 1 baseball league because, if i remember correctly, you don't have the love for baseball anymore.

who are you?

February 15, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Attaboy. :)

February 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home