Friday, February 01, 2008

This is why they play the games

I'll admit I'm a little nervous about Sunday's Super Bowl. I'm pulling for the heavy favorite. It will be a crushing disappointment if it doesn't work out. Much will be lost.

I am of course talking about my Super Bowl Squares game, where I drew double zero and 3-7. Mrs. N-B got 6-7 and 7-7. In the words of my Squares MC Bean Stringfellow, "I cannot envision a scenario in which [they] don't win."

Of course I'm also rooting for the Patriots. In a blatant attempt to appease the gods of karma, I will now post a flattering picture of Eli Manning, with whom I have no beef.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I thought you said you were posting a flattering picture.

February 01, 2008  
Blogger nate said...

go giants! ayn rand be damned, I want the mediocre team to win!

February 01, 2008  
Blogger Sebastian Dangerfield said...

Sad Eli

COMING SOON TO A THEATRR NEAR YOU

February 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home