Thursday, January 31, 2008

Olive you too

For a number of years, the list of foods I didn't like was small but unyielding: Canned tuna, olives, yogurt.

But for some reason I'm slowly coming around, on everything but the canned tuna, at least.

A few weeks back was the first time I ever had a craving for olives. The conversation with Mrs. N-B went like this.

Me: I could really go for an olive.
Mrs. N-B: Do you want the olive or the martini that comes with it?

Zing.

I sure picked a good time to start liking them, too, since they figure prominently in the Catalan cuisine we had in Spain last week.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe you are pregnant...

January 31, 2008  
Blogger Jerry Zezima said...

Dave's pregnant? That means I'm going to be a grandfather! I think I'll celebrate with a martini.

January 31, 2008  
Blogger Rachel said...

You forgot about frozen chicken pot pies...

January 31, 2008  
Blogger Cedar said...

I'm on the same page as you. I also hated blue cheese, but I've been liking that more and more lately.

Canned tuna makes me feel pukey.

February 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home