Monday, March 03, 2008

Product Review: Snickers Charged

I was pretty tuckered out after a weekend of skiing in Maine, so I turned to a new Snickers product to keep hunger at bay. It's called Snickers Charged, which is like a regular Snickers but with caffeine, taurine, and some vitamins.

There's 60 mg of caffeine in a small bar, about 3/4 the amount in a cup of coffee, while there are 250 mg of the amino acid taurine, just 1/4 of the taurine found in a Red Bull. It has 250 calories, which works out to about 30 calories a bite.

Mrs. NaturalBlog and I both tried it. Her verdict: "Tastes like a Snickers to me." I agreed, at least at first. But then my muscles started twitching beneath my logo apparel, my visual acuity increased five-fold, and I found I was suddenly able to name all the vice presidents. In order, with their home towns.

So I'd say Snickers Charged gets the job done.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Who are you kidding? Thanks to that kid's "Presidents" game, you can name all the VPs--in order--at 6 a.m. on any given work day. I think you need a different test for this Snickers...

March 03, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is the real test...is it stronger than Brawndo??

March 03, 2008  
Blogger Sebastian Dangerfield said...

Brawndo? I had always assumed that no one else saw idiocracy...

March 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home