Wednesday, October 22, 2008

High water mark

I'm working on a pretty legendary month, sports-wise. This Saturday, I'm going to see my first legitimate football game, Illinois at Wisconsin. This past Monday I scored a free club-level seat to the Patriots-Broncos Monday Night Football game. And last week I saw one of the greatest baseball post-season comebacks ever, Boston's 8-7 win over Tampa Bay.

You might even spot me in this picture:

Sure, that series didn't turn out the way I'd hoped, but it was a blast nonetheless. I had anticipated rooting for the Rays in the World Series, but I just can't bring myself to do it. So tonight I say: Go Phillies.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unless you are the fellow with the open mouth, I can't see you. But why is Papelbon's midsection on backwards? That sort of thing would put a pitcher on the DL fo' sure.

October 22, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Philadelphia loves NB!! GO PHILS!!!!!

October 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home