Friday, December 12, 2008

What does these men have in common?

It's my honor to present a tryptich of the disgraced, three politicians sullied and tainted by scandal.


From left to right, we've got the accused (Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich), the incarcerated (former Rep. James Traficant of Ohio), and the released (former Providence mayor Vincent A. "Buddy" Cianci).

I see a theme developing. The wisdom of drawing a sweeping conclusion based on a sample size of three notwithstanding, I am willing to say with certainty that big hair -- real or fake -- is certain to lead to corruption.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be talking bad about beam-me- up-Traficanti. He is getting sprung Aug. 10, 2009 -- hang on Jimmie, it's only 241 days.

It's Not Personal. It's Business.

December 12, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Buddy knows the public is beginning to catch on to the correlation, because post-prison, he's lost the toupee. I think I liked him better with it. I like my characters really, um, charactery.

December 12, 2008  
Blogger Lucie said...

This is good news for Mr. Clean impersonator Corey Booker.

December 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home