Friday, April 28, 2006

Finally, something the whole family can enjoy

I think it's unprecedented, but the future Mrs. NaturalBlog and I are smitten with the same guy. She loves him for his good looks and southern charm, I love him for his fearlessness and unblemished professional record in save situations. We both love his fashion sense (left).

He's Jonathan Papelbon, the Red Sox lights-out-in-April closer, last seen channeling the Wild Thing, Charlie Sheen's character from Major League.

Not to tell you how to live your life, Jonathan, but I wonder if a guy who once shot his girlfriend (twice) and who's spent more than your career earnings on hookers and blow is really somebody to emulate.

P.S. Now that I've jinxed you, please feel free to go ahead a blow a save. Maybe against the Yankees next week.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Instead of making my comment about the man who puts the stringfellow household in a similar situation, I'll wait for the wife to comment...Her comment will no doubt be better. Mrs. S?

April 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Bean and I are both in love with David Wright, 3B for the New York Mets. Bean loves him because of his penchant to get a hit at just the right time in a game. I love him because he's just damn hot. I constantly wonder who would giggle and blush more if we were to meet him one day. It's a toss-up.

April 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home