Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I read the news today, oh boy

Snow job. The President went ahead and made the White House's partnership with Fox News official, in naming Fox News Radio host Tony Snow as his new press secretary. A journalist going to work for a politician? I'm disgusted.

Nice play, pretty boy. Keith "No Play for Mr. Grey" Hernandez is in some hot water after indelicate comments about whether women belong in major league baseball clubhouses. What do you expect from a guy who pitches a product called Just For Men?

I never got my freebie. I've been planning for years to blow through a Massachusetts Turnpike Fast Lane toll, knowing I had one warning at my disposal. I figured I could use it if I was ever late for the airport. But the Turnpike Authority wisened up. The lesson: Never wait to take advantage of a scheme.

Come to the city of champions, Roger. The Brockton Rox of the Can-Am baseball league are pulling out all the stops to sign Roger Clemens. They're offering the league maximum $3,000 monthly salary, and a complimentary parking spot at the Brockton High School parking lot. Also, a "Brocket" Bobblehead Night.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony Snow must be the only journalist in the world who can afford/makes enough to take a pay cut. The rest of us would have to feed the kids Ramen noodles three times a day.

And more evidence that Keith Hernandez did not deserve Elaine. I wouldn't have helped him move.

April 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home