Monday, June 05, 2006

Man Laws

Miller Lite knows what the NaturalBlog figured out late last year -- when you go to the well of funny that is Burt Reynolds, you don't leave thirsty.

Coincidentally, I suppose, you don't leave thirsty when you're drinking Miller Lite either, as it is the most superior of the "American macrobrews," which is how I now term the category of beers that I used to call "crappy American beers."

Anyway, I wanted to call your attention to Miller's new ad campaign, which features stalwarts of maleness -- including Mr. Burt Reynolds, recently retired running back Jerome Bettis, the pro wrestler known as Triple H -- debating the questions that weigh heavy on the minds of men everywhere.

How long must you wait before dating a friend's ex-girlfriend? If you bring beer to a party, can you take the unconsumed beers home? Do you clink beer tops or bottoms on a toast?

Might I humbly suggest a few additional questions for the "Men of the Square Table" to ponder:
  • When is each of the following appropriate with another guy: handshake, handshake with half hug, full hug?
  • Is it okay to have a cat?
  • At what age are Your Mom jokes no longer advisable?
  • How do we feel about Kelly Clarkson?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm 29. I tell Your Mom jokes to many, my girlfriend included. Is this a problem?

June 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We LOVE Kelly Clarkson

June 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's High Pitch? This is Kelly Clarkson.

June 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home