Friday, December 08, 2006

NaturalBlog Christmas List

I don't really play video games anymore, haven't owned a game system since before the Playstation came with 2's and 3's after it (late '90s, believe it or not), and can't remember the last time I felt the tug of wanting to buy a new one.

Until now. The "Sneak King" video game, available at Burger King, makes me want an XBox 360 for Christmas.

Spending $399 so I can play a $3.99 game is probably not a wise way to spend money, I admit. But I've always wanted to be the King, and the plot of the game -- you have to pass out burgers to hungry people before they faint -- would help me realize that dream.

So if you're shopping for me for Christmas, I want an X-Box, or a Red Rider BB gun.

Or a pony.

3 Comments:

Blogger nate said...

the king gives me nightmares. like i stumble out of bed in the middle of the night to get a drink of water, and he's just standing in the kitchen when i walk in. he's kind of of like a freaky clown. clowns are scary.

December 08, 2006  
Blogger Cedar said...

I've played that game! It's hilarious. My buddy Scott saw the commercial for the game, then immediately went to a Burger King to buy it. I've played the racing game as well, which isn't nearly as cool.

December 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got your pony right here.

December 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home