Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Not so anonymous

The lovely Lindsay Lohan is in rehab, according to her mother. This follows L.Lo's bizarre Blackberry message to the family of Robert Altman after the director died, in which she advised loved ones to "Be adequite."

I think it's ironic (sad, maybe?) that when a celebrity goes to alcoholics anonymous we all know about it. I guess it's like alcoholics conspicuous for her.

I realize I may be part of the problem by bringing this up on the blog, which is ready by literally dozens and dozens of people. Well, dozen and dozen, about 25 a day, I guess.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Doug Shugarts said...

After last Friday night, she may have company from some of the folks in our office. Not to mention any names, cough, cough ...

DJS

December 05, 2006  
Blogger Cedar said...

Did U know?

La Lohan and Olivia from the Cosby Show used to be roommates?

http://www.kidzworld.com/site/p4424.htm

December 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home