Thursday, June 15, 2006

Daily news update

I imagine we'll have to relax our immigration laws. Dunkins wants to triple the number of Dunkin' Donuts stores in the U.S. by the year 2020. It begs the question -- are there enough stupid people in the country to staff all those new stores?

Cat 1. Bear 0. A traitor to his moody species, this cat managed to do something helpful: he treed a bear. Twice. This reminds me of what my cat Zoe used to do. Except instead of a bear it was a moth. And instead of scaring it into submission she would just stare at it on the wall.

Coma baby (still) lives. I know a lot of the media elite who read my blog have probably already seen Friday's New York Post cover (reminiscient of The Onion, by the way), but I wanted to point it out because it's so bad, even for the Post.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call me jaded, but I have no doubt there are enough stupid people to staff those stores - twice over.

June 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home