Monday, October 08, 2007

Retro Week: Hop on board

Retro Week has come back to the NaturalBlog. The premise is simple: I set out to answer what I might have blogged about, had my blog been around at different points in my life. Equal parts simple and hilarious. We start in 1983, with a shout out to the USA Network's Saturday Morning Cartoon Express.

I think this cartoon on USA is so totally rad. It's called Turbo Teen and it's about this guy and he got hit by a special ray and then he turns into a car! Just turns right into one. That is so awesome. I wish I could turn into a car sometimes. I would turn into a Mazda RX-7. Or maybe a Lamborghini. I don't think I'd ever turn into my mom's Cutlass Supreme, though.

Until I can turn into a car, I guess I have to settle for riding around the neighborhood on my Dukes of Hazzard Big Wheel.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just saw the new program, "The Cosby Show" last night. Wow, do all black people in NYC really wear sweaters like that? Never saw that here in Pittsburgh.

October 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm only five, but I write like someone much older. My grammar and punctuation are spot on, and my sentence structure is complex beyond my years.

I hope they make a special school for kids as smart as me. I hope it's in New York City, and I hope that the DJ from WKRP in Cincinnati is my teacher.

October 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home