Monday, October 01, 2007

What's that? I can't hear you from all the way up here in the standings.

You're probably expecting me to write about the Red Sox first division title since the late 20th century. Heck, I've even had the title I wanted to use ("Start spreading the news") in my head since 2005.

But I think I'll hold off the Yankees taunting for now, because I don't want it to come back and bite me in the ALCS.

So instead I'm going to talk about the Blue Jays. Sure they finished with a disappointing 83-79 record, but a 5-2 surge in the final week of the season was enough to push me into first in Bean Stringfellow's baseball eliminator pool that I do.

It capped a second-half rally that moved me from the middle of the pack to first place overall, and earned me more than enough money to cover the total disaster that was my fantasy baseball season.



If you're interested in Bean's "New Baseball Pool," let me know. He'd be happy to have you.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Grady!

October 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home