Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Boy am I hungry

The news out of Burma, er, Myanmar the last week or two has got me thinking. Not about the sacrifice that thousands of people are willing to make for the rights I take for granted. No, it's got me thinking about how much I love Crab Rangoon.

Who'd've thought that fried cream cheese would be so delicious? Any people smart enough to figure that out are certainly smart enough to ditch their junta and give power to the people.

But what with Burma, er, Myanmar's changing name, should I call this dish Crab Yangon?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Cedar said...

Speaking of country name puns, I think that Yemen should change its national anthem to Bob Marley's "We Be Jammin'" but with "Yemen" in place of every "jammin.'"

"We hope you like Yemen too"

October 03, 2007  
Blogger Sebastian Dangerfield said...

I was Hungary- so I wanted some Turkey- but all I ended up with was Greece.







(zing)

October 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home