Wednesday, March 19, 2008

You are the Decider: Potential First Daughters

Chelsea Clinton, beware. There is a pretender to your throne as my favorite candidate for first daughter. My Chelsea love is as long-running as it is well-documented.

But could John McCain's 23-year-old daughter Meghan be a suitable alternative?

According to GQ, she's a fan of "The Big Lebowski" ("I f***ing love that movie!"), and the kitchen of her Phoenix loft is stocked with "some Bud Light cans, a six-pack of Stella Artois, and twelve cups of Jell-O pudding." (My money is on Jell-O shots, by the way.) She's even a blogger.

But most interesting is her succinct analysis of why voters never warmed to failed candidate Mitt Romney: "Mitt didn’t keep it real," she said.

No kidding. I think Romney's campaign would be a great entry in "When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home