Friday, June 01, 2007

This post is my formal notice that I no longer have a crush on Lindsay Lohan

When I look back at the thick and thin (rail thin, really) of my long celebrity crush on Lindsay Lohan, I have to wonder why it lasted even this long.

There were the bizarre injuries, like slipping on some tea. The bizarre behavior, like telling the family of the late Robert Altman to "Be Adequite." And of course the rehab stints interrupted only by trips to nightclubs.

My heart was hers because she was something of a tragic figure, what with the acne and the bizarre confrontation with that guy Brandon Davis.

But now that she's been arrested on suspicion of drug possession after a suspected drunk driving crash, I think I'm gonna call it quits with L. Lo.

I'll remember the good times, but she'll no longer have a home on the blog.

Goodnight, moonbat.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you also dump Jessica Simpson now that she looks like an orange man with a boob job.

June 01, 2007  
Blogger Cedar said...

http://gofugyourself.typepad.com/go_fug_yourself/2006/06/that_intoxicati.html

Eeew. Jessica Simpson?

June 01, 2007  
Blogger NaturalBlog said...

You've got it all wrong. Jessica is the one after me.

June 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home